- Each part is pre-treated in our five-stage washer system that cleans, degreases and etches for maximum powder coating adhesion.
- Parts that with an old, existing finish are and sandblasted and, when necessary, hand sanded to provide a clean surface for new powder.
- Parts are masked, taped and plugged, as needed by our expert, dedicated staff.
- Pigment and resin are electrostatically charged and sprayed onto each part from two manually operated spray guns.
- The parts are then “cured” in our high-temperature ovens—anywhere from 375 degrees to 500 degrees, depending on a parts curing needs. As the finish cures, the powder fuses to a consistent, durable finish that will last for years.
239 South Fehr Way
Bay Shore, New York, 11706